- Confidential Location
- Hours of Operation - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Capacity – 38 Beds
- Hotline 559-784-0192 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Main Shelter Line 559-781-7468 – option 1
Any client seeking admittance into our Emergency Shelter must call either our Hotline number or Main Shelter Line for phone interview. After phone interview is conducted, staff will inform client on how to locate our confidential facility.
Residential Services for Clients Include:
- Confidential Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing
- Emergency Food and Transportation Assistance
- Legal Advocacy and Court Accompaniment
- Intervention services
- Support Groups and Life Skills Training
- Counseling Services and Case Management
- Children's Services
Client Population Served:
- All Gender Identities and Families who are victim of domestic violence.
- Single homeless women and homeless women with children.
English and Spanish speakers on site, can contact for interpretation services for DV clients with limited English proficiency.
Domestic Violence Hotline
Family Crisis Center Advocates can simply listen or they can provide callers with information about how to connect to resources including shelters, legal advocacy, support groups, counseling, information on domestic violence and even assist victims in creating a safety plan.