This Model of housing is to provide stable housing and supportive services to chronically homeless individuals that have a disabling condition.
- Chronically Homeless by HUD’s definition requires an individual to be homeless in the last year with less than three breaks.
- A break is having temporary housing (incarceration, inpatient programs’, couch surfing, etc.)
- A disabling condition must be validated by a CoC Disability Verification form signed by a Medical Doctor.
Our PSH currently is able to house 9 Units, 12 beds.
Clients enrolled are provided:
- A unit under agency master lease agreement
- Case Management
- Bus Passes
- Furnishing for the unit
- Food vouchers upon move-in
Additional Services for Homeless (Depending upon available donations)
- No-Fee and Reduced Fee identification vouchers for California ID
- Birth Certificate vouchers for those born in California
- Hygiene kits
- Clothing Closet
Who Funds Us?
The department of Housing and Urban Development provides federal funds to keep programs like these active to reduce homelessness.
Donations: Our community also has been consistent in providing donations as certain times are not covered under our grants.
We are always happy to accept donations of deodorants, travel sized shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, laundry detergent and other household items.
For More information on PSH or to speak with a Case Manager Call: 559-544-6261