Hours of Operation – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Hotline 559-784-0192 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Main Shelter Line 559-781-7468 – option 1
- Admission procedures into the Shelter, Client must call have a phone interview to see if they are eligible to enter into the shelter.
Residential Services include:
- Confidential Emergency Shelter and Transitional Housing
- Emergency Food and Transportation Assistance
- Legal Advocacy and Court Accompaniment
- Intervention services
- Support Groups and Life Skills Training
- Counseling Services and Case Management
- Children’s Services
Client Population Served:
- All Gender Identities and Families who are victim of domestic violence.
- Single homeless women and homeless women with children.
English and Spanish speakers on site, can contact for interpretation services for DV clients with limited English proficiency.
The Family Crisis Center strives to provide a safe environment which promotes healing and restoration for the families who utilize our services.